Grounding: a Spiritual Toolkit Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
- Are you interested in expanding your practical knowledge of spiritual & mental health and development?
- Do you feel vulnerable to other people's emotions and energies?
- Have you been feeling insecure, anxious, unfocused and overwhelemed by the outside world?
Grounding is one of the most important and fundamental aspects of emotional and spitiutual stability.
It is an integral part of spiritual practice, and creates a solid basis for growth, exploration and expansion. It helps is feel safe and supported, brings us intot eh present moment, and keeps us spiritually and emotionally protected.
This workshop will give you:
- An understanding of grounding, what it is and why it's important.
- Practical grounding exercises
- Tips on how to stay grounded througout your day.
Grounding is the first in a series of workshops offering practical information, exercises and tips to add to your spiritual toolkit. Each 2-hour workshop is designed to give you a solid base of knowledge and understanding about an aspect of spiritual health and development.
This workshop will take place at The Soul Spa with a maximum of 6 participants
The Spiritual Toolbox series of workshops is conceived of and brought to you by Tracie Lissenden and Alexandra de Laszlo
Tracie is a natural energy healer and spiritual medium, and has been helping people restore their minds and souls for over 20 years. Alexandra has a background as a psychotherapist, and combines this knowledge with more recent study and expression of spiritual health & development.
£30 early bird ticket price if booked by the end of Tuesday 8 June, thereafter full price: £38
Please contact Tracie or Alex directly if you would to book a space or for any further information
register your interest by 'booking' a space here, and one of us will get back to you to confirm your space and arrange payment.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 07712 161040
email@example.com or 07498 217502
- Grounding workshop£0£00£0