Energy Healing Made Easy: Unlock Your Potential as a Healer
by Abby Wynne
published by: Hay House
paberback, 179 pages
I really like the Hay House 'made easy' series. Alongside the other 'made easy' books, this one introduces you to the concept of energy healing and how to begin to do it, simple as that.
Abby Wynne is an energy healer, shamanic psychotherapist, teacher and author. You can find out more about her here.
The back of the book does a good job of summarising it:
"Discover how to heal yourself, restore your energy and strengthen your health using the power of Universal Life Force Energy.
Energy healing is a powerful technique based on the principle that our physical body is only one part of our wellness picture - we also have an energetic body that affects our physical, mental and emotional health. In this book, gifted energy healer Abby Wynne explains how energy impacts you in your everyday life and how you can work with it to heal, rebalance and thrive. You will learn:
- different established healing modalities
- exercises and techniques to unlock your potential as a healer
- how to use energy healing to improve your health, relationships and work environment
- how to release heavy energies that you have taken on feom other people
- tools to help you feel empowered, increase your self-esteem and feel in control of life situations
- how to use energy on yourself and your loved ones"
This is not a big book, but it is filled with practical ways to access your own healing abilities. As Abby Wynne states: "Let's be clear, learning the techniques in this book does not make you a qualified Energy Healing practitioner.....This book does, however, unlock your potential to be a healer and really get you started on a journey of practical healing."